The areas of expertise of the partners are mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, electronics and bioscience. Dr. Urs N. Straube holds a PhD in electronics. Dr. Enno C. Apley holds a PhD in biophysics. David Collins is an English lawyer who assists with translation works and reviews English-language texts and patent documents. The different scientific qualifications of our team allow us to cover an vast technical area.
We can represent you before the following organizations or courts:
• The German Patent and Trademark Office (DPMA);
• The European Patent Office (EPO);
• The Office of Harmonization for the Internal Market (OHIM / HABM) in Alicante (Spain);
• The German Federal Patent Court (BPatG);
• The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) in Geneva (Switzerland);
• The German regional and higher regional courts as approved consultants in patent, utility model, design, and trademark litigation;
• The Federal Court of Justice (BGH) in patent nullity proceedings; and
• The German Federal Office for Plant Varieties (Bundessortenamt).